BASIC DETAIL (example)
- Multi-stage pre-wash regime to bodywork
- Underside of wheel arches including panel returns/lips cleaned
- Sills pre washed and cleaned
- Tar & fallout deposits chemically removed
- Clay work to body and glass to remove none ferrous particles bonded to the surfaces
- Alloy wheels thoroughly cleaned including the internal rim using non-acidic cleaners
- Window seals & panel edges cleaned
- Fuel filler area behind fuel door cleaned
- Vehicle washed using a premium quality wash from CarPro
- Alloy wheels treated with a CarPro soft silica sealant
- Vehicle towel and air dried
- Windscreen and wiper blades cleaned with a degreaser to remove oil traces
- Internal door checks, seals, pillar interiors, base of doors, tailgate surrounds all cleaned
- Tyres & plastics dressed
- Exhaust tips polished
- Paintwork sealed with Soft99 Fusso Coat
- Carpets, seats, roof lining, boot area, parcel shelf, door panels, over mats and dash thoroughly vacuumed as required
- Plastics cleaned & treated with none silicone based products if required
- Seats & fabrics cleaned
- Glass and mirrors cleaned and polished
My basic detail takes around a day to complete for a small sized car. This is based on the car being in a serviceable condition and not requiring any deep cleaning.
I am also able to offer the additional services displayed on my Homepage
Maintenance cleans usually cost from £60 - £200 depending on the vehicle size and level of cleanliness. They are usually booked 6-12 months after your car has been detailed. This allows me to give a thorough exterior decontamination to remove debris stuck to paintwork, glass and wheels. Restoring the post detail finish, maybe topped up with a CarPro soft silica sealant or CarPro Gliss super hydrophobic coating.
Once a vehicle is booked in with Jon Gooding ( T/A J-G- A Staffordshire Detailing & J-G- A Staffordshire Detailed Valeting ). Minimum seven days notice is required to be given by the customer to cancel, or to change the dates their vehicle is booked in. If seven days notice of cancelation is not given. Jon Gooding reserves the right to charge and invoice for half of the estimated value required to carry out the detailed valet. If a job price has been agreed, the cancelation charges will be half of this value. Any vehicle specific products or parts that have been paid for by Jon Gooding will also be invoiced in the event of a customer cancelation. The invoice is to be paid within seven days of issue. For new customers a non-refundable deposit may be required at the time of booking. The deposit amount is agreed with the customer at the time of booking.
Payment is preferred via bank transfer or cash. Although card payments can be taken using my shops card terminal. All major debit and credit cards are accepted.